Saturday, January 31, 2009

A Nutty Affair

After my 12 week appointment (blog on that in the next day or two), I went to work armed with new sonogram pictures. The first picture will open the debate on what our baby's gender is. The Sonographer told us that the line circled shows our baby's sex....if it's parallel to the baby it's a girl, if it's at an angle it's a boy. When we asked which it was she told us she wasn't telling us and scheduled us for our next sono on March 6 (I'll be 17 weeks and a couple of days, so Baby Sones' "hooha" should be apparent). So, take a peek at the picture and let us know what you think! The second picture is when the baby decided to turn and face the camera....this picture prompted the third item, a note from my lovely friend Susan. Check back soon for another update (I can't imagine what Chad will have to say this time)!

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I love that you actually posted that. Here's hoping the baby actually comes out looking like a human, and not a legume. =]

    --Susan

    ReplyDelete