Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Meet the Teacher/First Day of Preschool

Today went pretty much as I expected. I didn't sleep last night cause I was way too nervous, and finally threw in the towel and got up at 6am. I finished getting all of Elliot's stuff ready and woke her up around 7:30am, thankfully she woke up happy. She had some green juice and watched Caillou in bed while I fixed her breakfast (Lucky Charms for luck on her first day). We got dressed and did pictures, then headed out. From that point on Elliott did great, she walked in and was ready to play....me, not so much. I'm proud to say that I held the tears off until I was back in my car and leaving. Here's some pictures...


Here are the pictures from meet the teacher....



 I can't believe I have a preschooler!!! Can't wait to share her thoughts on the day, I'll see if I can shoot a video of her talking about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment